Since Saturday, December 3, I've graded 40 journals, 180 final projects, and 180 final exams. The exams were all graded between Monday and today. Oh, and I also managed to calculate 180 final grades this week. Although final grades aren't officially due until Tuesday morning, I submitted mine this afternoon. As such, I'm officially on break! ::cue Alice Cooper and "Schools Out . . ."::
What's up for the break? While I'd like to keep the agenda wide open, I suspect I'll be more busy than I'd like. I know the 24th and 25th will be tied up with family stuff; two days is WELL beyond my normal four hour limit of contiguous family time. How did I get duped into that? Speaking of the holidays, I still have shopping to finish. I'll hit the stores on Monday morning and hope most people will be at work. Any shopping center should be declared officially off limits this weekend. Other than the family stuff and shopping, I don't have anything definite planned. We might take a quick, three day trip, but that's contingent on an offer from Small Midwest College. If I don't hear anything by Wednesday, it's probably safe to assume I wasn't their first choice.
2 comments:
Congrats on the End Of The Semester. Yes, it deserves the captial letters, by the sound of it.
I'm going to be in J-town between the 23rd and the 27th. We should get together, if time permits.
Any chance we'll see you and K. at Rock Island tonight?
Sheila
Post a Comment