Sunday, December 05, 2004

Feastmaster

Appetizer: Tell about a toy you remember from your childhood.

I had a mechanized tyrannosaurus with which I terrified my sister. Unlike the radio-controlled toys of today, this toy had a long wire that ran back to a small control unit. I could make the thing walk forward/back and roar. When it roared, its mouth would open and glow red (thanks to a small, red lightbulb). Listening to my sister scream was one of the highlights of my childhood.

Soup: If you could make one thing in the world absolutely free for everyone, what would it be?

Health care. The resistance to universal health care in this country is the epitome of self-centeredness. I'd gladly give up an additional 10% of my income if it meant everyone in our country could have health care. I'd be willing to give up even more if it meant the entire world could have access to health care.

Salad: Approximately how many times per day do you think about your significant other?

25? 50? I really have no idea. To some degree, STK is always in the back of my mind.

Main Course: Name something you believe in 100%.

The incompetence of the Bush administration. The fact that Rumsfeld is staying on as Secretary of Defense is exhibit A (for this week).

Dessert: List 3 things you did this year that you would consider a "good deed."

Helped a friend in need.
Bought a couple of children school supplies.
Donated clothes and food to needy families.

No comments: