STK has a job interview Monday afternoon at a school district that's fairly close (within an hour commute). Send postive interviewing vibes at 3:30 CST.
Nuggets finally won a playoff game against the Clippers. The game was one of the ugliest games I've seen this year. Absolutely painful to watch, especially the 3rd quarter.
We're spending the evening with Aunt J and Uncle G on Saturday. Cousin S will be in town from the Northwest and we really want to see him. So, we're piling in the Element and making the 3.5 hour drive to The Big City. It will be good to get out of town for a day or so.
The Two Week buzzer sounded today at 4 PM. That's right, the semester finally ends in two weeks. I think I'm done giving finals three or four days later. The finals schedule around here is kind of screwy. Better check on that. Regardless, I should have final grades calculated no later than May 18. I can't wait.
2 comments:
I though you were a big Denver fan. Didn't the Nuggets move to Salt Lake City?
"Reggie Evans, Kenyon Martin."
Was that the biggest joke of a series or what? The Nuggets sucked. Plain and simple. Being a Cubs fan, I've had tons of practice with being disappointed.
Wait til next year!
Post a Comment