Friday's Feast. Friday, April 21, 2006
Appetizer--List 3 things you keep putting off.
Mailing a package to A.
Cleaning my desk.
Scanning an essay for students.
Soup--What do you feel is your greatest responsibility?
I would have said being kind/compassionate up until about 10 months ago. Now, my greatest responsibility is teaching my son to be gentle, compassionate, and kind.
Salad--If you could have starred in any movie, which one would you have wanted to be in and why?
Napolean Dynamite. I look cool in moon boots.
Main Course--What is an expectation you had as a child about being an adult and, now that you are grown up, you realize you were wrong?
I guess I probably felt that adults have more freedom. Boy, was that ever wrong. All the responsibilities we have in our lives actually curtails our freedoms quite a bit. Oh, we can make just about any old decision, but the consequences are amplified significantly as an adult.
Dessert--When was the last time you had your car serviced?
Monday.
4 comments:
Interesting Responses!
My FF is up too!
how bout a pic of you in moon boots, eh? mine's up!
hehehe. The Nuggets aren't proving to be much competition. Story of my life when it comes to sports teams.
GO CUBBIES!!!
Post a Comment