Saturday, April 08, 2006

Feastivus

Appetizer--Name a trait you share with your parents or your children.
My son and I seem to share an inability to sleep. We'll both sleep, but we have to be absolutely exhausted to do so.

Soup--List 3 qualities of a good leader, in your opinion.
Compassion, passion, organization.

Salad--Who is your favorite television chef?
Jeff Smith, The Frugal Gourmet. He taught me how to cook, actually.

Main Course--Share a story about a gift you received from someone you love.
For our first anniversary, STK took us for an overnight visit to Gold Lake Spa. Heated marble floors in the cabin bathroom, gourmet meals, massage, lakeside hot pools? Are you kidding? I'd never experienced anything like that trip. Talk about rest and relaxation.

Dessert--How do you react under pressure?
I generally get very stressed out, have a meltdown or two, then get my act together and rise to the occasion.

1 comment:

Michael said...

>I generally get very stressed out, have a meltdown or two, then get my act together and rise to the occasion.

See also 'Krakatoa'?