Friday's Feast, One Hundred & Thirty Six
Appetizer--Who is your favorite news anchor/reporter? Why?
Stephen Colbert, hands down.
Soup--Name 3 foods that are currently in your freezer.
Kaladi Coffee, Boca Burgers, Edamame
Salad--If you were to have the opportunity to name a new town or city, what would you call it?
Capadieu, a nod to the recent passing of Steve Rogers.
Main Course--What will most likely be the next book you read?
I have a whole list of books on my "To Read" list. One of the following three will be the next book I tackle.
1. John Quincy Adams' Lectures on Rhetoric and Oratory. This is the book I'm reading presently. I'll hit the second volume sometime in the next couple weeks.
2. Binding Words
3. Star Wars: Exile
Dessert--What's the first thing you notice about the opposite gender?
I'd have to say an alternative appearance (dyed hair, tattoos, piercings, etc.). When I first saw STK, the thing that caught my attention was the platinum blonde hair contrasted with her black apparel.
11 comments:
Stephen Colbert rocks! Hilarious. Thanks for sharing the list.
Interesting things in your freezer. I don't think I've ever tried those yet.
Have a lovely week ahead.
And there'd be monuments of the Shield Slinger in your Capadieu. :)
Yes! Another Colbert fan! I was afraid I was the only one who would choose him!
Not heard of any of those freezer item in the UK. Of course we do have burgers though
i like colbert too! he's a very funny guy! great feast...
Steve Rogers? As in 'Captain America' from the comic books? Who reads that thrash? ;)
Neat feast. I have heard of boca burgers but I have never tried any! Thanks for feasting today
Capadieu - whooo. That was painful. I love it.
Interesting dessert choice!
Dessert is really up my alley. My hubby when I met him looked like a typical business man, straight laced and all that. But underneath all that is a masterpiece of tattoos! Hot!! :o)
Great feast.
Post a Comment