Please tell me Lucas can up with something better than Young Boba Fett for the new Star Wars live action show. Am I the only Star Wars fan who finds the whole bounty hunter thing boring? Seriously, what's the attraction to Boba Fett? The guy appears in what, 15 minutes of the original trilogy?*
I think my anthology idea is way better than what I fear will be Bounty Hunter Fest 2009. The series will reportedly run 100 episodes spanning Episodes III & IV. If I were putting together this series, I do something like this. The series starts out with a Jedi on the run from the Imperials, follows her around for a couple episodes, and, when her story concludes (she dies, goes underground, whatever), the story refocuses on another character who had some sort interaction with the Jedi. The interaction may have been significant (helping the Jedi while on the run) or maybe not (a character simply walking by as the Jedi renounces the Order and fades into the masses of a crowded space port). A few episodes later, another shift occurs. Perhaps another arc could follow the life of a particular clone, er, stormtrooper. I'm even be up for a Young Boba Fett arc (please keep it short). The idea is that the story is continuing, shifting, and evolving. At some time or another, maybe a couple of the characters featured in earlier arcs cross paths again. In the end, the series would be comprised of a series of three, five, ten episode story arcs. Heck, a one episode stand alone would even work.
I should so be in on the development of this new series.
*Jango Fett, BTW, is way cooler than Boba Fett.
2 comments:
According to the link, you don't have a lot to worry about. Check out the additional information after the main story.
I trust Daniel's management team about as far as I can throw them. Unaided by the Force, of course.
Post a Comment