Saturday, June 04, 2005

Just Keep Feasting. Just Keep Feasting. Just Keep Feasting.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Appetizer--What comes to mind when you hear the word bizarre?
During a student council meeting circa 1985 or so, Mr. Stanford suggested a bazaar as a fundraiser. J and I looked at each at the same moment, screwed up our faces in a hideous manner, and growled, "Bizarre?!" Mr. Stanford didn't find it very funny.

Soup--Using just a few words, describe your childhood.
Kick the can. Fishing. The Creek. The Hedge. Jefferson Street.

Salad--Name one thing you do each day that you feel improves your appearance.
Exercise. I'm toned and my weight hasn't fluctuated more than 2 lbs in the last 11 years.

Main Course--On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how would you rate your self-confidence?
7.5

Dessert--Where did you last find a bargain?
Newegg.com and Abebooks.com.

1 comment:

Michael said...

I don't seem to recall Mr. Stanford having much of a sense of humor, come to that.