Appetizer--What time do you usually wake up each day? If you could choose your wake-up time, when would it be?
I've been getting up at 1 am, 4 am, 7 am, and 10 am. If I had my druthers, I'd go to be around 3 am and awake around 9 am. That seems to be my natural sleep pattern.
Soup--When was the last time you bought groceries? What store did you go to? Name 3 things you purchased.
I stopped by King Soopers yesterday and picked up, among other things, bananas, IBC root beer, and toilet paper.
Salad--How many books have you read so far this year? Which was your favorite and why?
Truthfully, I'm not sure I can actually count the number. Although I read a great deal for enjoyment, it's also something of an occupational hazard. I'd say I've read somewhere between 50-75 books. Of those, David McCullough's John Adams proved thoroughly enjoyable (and enlightening).
Main Course--What is something you consider to be very elegant? In particular, what about that item/place/person conjures up the feeling of elegance?
The ballet. Several years ago, I discovered the beauty and elegance of the ballet and now try to attend as many performances as possible. Everything about the experience--from the performance, to the dress and manners of those in attendance--exudes elegance.
Dessert--Who taught you how to drive?
My mother, I think. My dad never had a lot of patience for that kind of thing.
2 comments:
I love IBC root beer. Next time you're out this way, I'll buy you one. (Who'd have thought I'd ever be offering to buy you a drink?)
"David McCullough's John Adams proved thoroughly enjoyable (and enlightening"
75 books since Jan. 1 and this was one of them? It about did me in, but I loved it. He's a great writer.
Post a Comment