Friday, January 30, 2004

Friends Don't Let Friends Post Drunk

This is too funny NOT to post. The source and poster shall remain safely anonymous.

Alcoho,l is so fucking great. I mean ,really. I'm all brokenhearted and shizznitty too like our man *****,, only this chickie, not the same same chickie mentoined above, is probably wayt less deserving than his. But anyway, back to alcohol. I went happy houring right after work because the alternatve (not going to haopy hour) didn't sound so fucking greaZt. Two numbers that I have no fuckjing intention of calling, many ass clowns beat down at the foosball table, and I even got to subject some drunmk hippies to some really pointless stories that they were way too involved in, probably cause they smoke ditch weed and that shit just really messes with your contextual sensory receptor thingies. Shit, I think I was making ha;lf the shit up but maybve I wasn't. Does it matter? The question is so fucking moot, because the trick is too make sure you drink enough to get home, pet your dog, and then pass out happylike. Well, right after I butcher a couple songs on geetar and wake my yuppie fuck neighbors. So to summarize...the aerosmith thing was a jojke dammit, and ****, and make sure you drink enough that you can't use a phone. Phones suck and are a sure way to misery. SO are microwaves and reality tv but that's a converation for later. But they are kinda the same.


Don't drink and post. Ever.

No comments: