As guesses are starting to roll in, I thought it might be time to formalize predictions. When will The Little One join the world? According to those in the medical know, he should arrive on or around June 13. At our last appointment, the first of weekly visits that continue until TLO arrives, Mom and baby were in excellent condition. We've already received the following predictions.
May 30--Alita
May 31--STK
June 2--Me. I started down the path toward sobriety on June 2, 1993. Two years ago (June 2, 2003) I quit smoking. June 2 is a damn fine day for rebirths and new beginnings so why not start another new chapter in my life on June 2.
June 3--Stacy
June 5--Susan
June 6--Tess
June 10--Michael K.
June 11--Nicke
June 13--Mike
June 15--Tiffany
If you want to offer a prediction of your own, do so in the comments. I'll update the list periodically. The winner will receive a No Prize of my choosing.
7 comments:
I'm going to go out on a limb and guess . . . June 13th.
lol! Figures.
I'm going to guess June 15, as first babies tend to be late.
Of course, all of my babies were late.
We won't let Kathleen read that late comment ;) She's ready to have that kid now.
Hey, the way I see it, the docs have been in on the TOL story for 8+ months now, and I'm 500 miles away. What am I gonna know that they don't know?
what the hey, Ill chose the 5th since that is my birthday ;)
<3 Susan
Well my bday is the 7th but Ill guess the 11th :-) nicke
Post a Comment