As the summer commences, STK and I begin our annual Festival of Movies We Missed Throughout the Year . . . our something like that. Here's what we've watched the last couple weeks.
Blade: Trinity
Elektra
King Arthur
The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou
Lemony Snickets A Series of Unfortunate Events
Love Actually
A Mighty Wind
Pollock
Ray
Out of the films we've watched to this point, Life Aquatic and Pollock emerge as the standouts. In fact, I think STK and I might try to pull together Team Zissou costumes for Halloween. Too damn funny.
Besides watching Elektra and Lemony Snickets, I also managed to get quite a few things accomplished.
Researched possible new laptop.
Cleaned office.
Took boxes of toys and books to storage unit.
Installed infant car seat base.
Returned all books checked out from school.
Replenished supply of Kaladi Bros. coffee.
It's been a productive, yet relaxing, day.
2 comments:
What did you think of Lemony Snicket's?
Loved the visual aesthetic, but found Jim Carrey too over the top. I also liked the concept of the kids with the various talents.
Post a Comment