Saturday, May 21, 2005

Happy Birthday to Feast, Happy Birthday to Feast!

Friday's Feast

Appetizer--Approximately how many hours per day do you spend watching television?
One, maybe? I watch several shows regularly (Smallville, Battlestar Galactica, ST: Enterprise, Everwood), but I'm not a "let's sit down and see what's on TV" kind of guy.

Soup--Which colors decorate your kitchen?
We have a fairly ordinary kitchen. The walls are ivory and the cupboards are a medium woodgrain.

Salad--Name 2 brand names you buy on a regular basis, and what do you like about them?
GrapeNuts: They're so crunchy! Woolite Dark: terrific for your black clothes (of which I have more than is probably healthy).

Main Course--What is your biggest fear?
Without a doubt, sharks. The fear is so bad that I can't even wade in the ocean. Yikes! Even though it's completely irrational, I'll sometimes get freaked out while swimming laps at the recreation center. Thankfully, I'm able to remind myself that a shark probably can't squeeze up through the drainage system. A mutated octopus, on the other hand . . .

Dessert--If you could wake up tomorrow and find yourself in another location, where would you want to be?
In the small midwest town that will be our home come fall. I'm so ready to make that move.

Bonus Birthday Question--What's your favorite flavor of birthday cake?
I'm fond of white cake with gobs of frosting (the corner piece is mine!), smothered in vanilla ice cream. How's that for plain?

1 comment:

Michael said...

Mmmmm, frosting...