Appetizer--Whose intelligence do you find intimidating?
Dr. B. The title of my blog, in fact, is an indirect nod to his intelligence. Or is it direct? He'd have something to say on the matter, I'm sure.
Soup--Name something you've done that surprised yourself.
Asked STK on date. As she was a friend and I thought she was out of my league, I took a deep breath and approached . . . after six weeks of beating around the bush.
Salad--List 3 people whom you have only "met" online, but consider good friends.
Gene--I didn't like Gene when I first met him in 1995. Over the years, however, he became one of my trusted confidantes. Although I haven't heard from him in a while (hint, hint), I still think of him often and still consider him a friend.
Nicke--I met Nicke back in 1995, too. We served on the same vTrek ship and carried our affiliation over to ICQ and email. She still lurks about somewhere.
Neal--Another vTrek acquaintance. I just "talked" to him a few weeks back.
Main Course--Where is the dirtiest place you've ever been?
Amsterdam's Red Light District. On one side of the street is a tremendous cathedral, the other is graced with scantily clad women dancing in storefront windows. Is that dirty or naughty?
Dessert--What is the best example of "perfection" that you can think of?
Kaladi Bros. Coffee. You can't improve on perfection.
3 comments:
Mom doesn't really have internet access anymore, but she still thinks of you. :) Getting her to go to vTrek was all me, baby... ;D She was all hesitant. HAHA ;D
Ill tell her to drop you a line when she has a connection again ^_^
<3 Susan
I comment once in awhile using my phone :-) do miss talkin with you:-| can reach me at ocean_song@hotmail.com I can get that on my mobile. :-)
The above is Mom, BTW ;)
<3 Susan
Post a Comment