Appetizer--What was your first "real" job?
Lifeguard swimming lessons instructor at the local municipal pool.
Soup--Where would you go if you wanted to spark your creativity?
I'd sit down in my meditation space, light some incense, turn on some meditation friendly music, and clear my mind. That usually does the trick.
Salad--Complete this sentence: I am embarrassed when...
I am embarrassed. This is tough one for me. I really don't embarrass all that easily.
Main Course--What values did your parents instill in you?
The value of an education is the most obvious choice. In our house we never heard, "If you go to college" but "when you go to college."
Dessert--Name 3 fads from your teenage years.
Acid washed denim (yuck!), mullets, side pony tails (I still think these are cute).
3 comments:
Excellent title! I got my mom that book for Christmas.
Yay! I love that book!
I'm going to steal it from here when she gets done with it. I'm kind of the grammar/spelling police here at work.
Post a Comment