Appetizer - Describe your week in one word.
Mundane.
Soup - Tell about a funny practical joke that you've played on someone (or that was played on you!).
I'm not really much of a practical joker, but I tried to reach my folks yesterday to tell them STK had gone into laber two months early. They weren't home. Drat. That would have been a good one.
Salad - Name someone you had a crush on when you were a kid.
Jody Godwin. As elementary school goes, she was way out of my league.
Main Course - If you were a member of royalty, what would your title be?
Royalty? Who needs royalty? I'm a doctor! That title is enough for me.
Dessert - What colors are the clothes you are wearing today?
Black t-shirt, blue denim, and black Chuck Taylors.
1 comment:
Where academics is concerned, doesn't having a doctorate make you pretty close to royalty anyway?
Post a Comment