Appetizer - What is a symbol that inspires you?
A triskele.
Having had several "rebirths" in my life, a symbol for life, death, and rebirth resonates with me. When I see a triskele, it reminds me that life is always in a constant state of change.
Soup - Name something (either serious or funny) that has happened in your life that you would consider a miracle.
I'm sober.
Salad - How do you handle criticism?
Who is it from? For the most part, I think I handle criticism fairly well. No matter the source, criticism usually stings a little. I'm adept at keeping my reactions hidden, however; I might be disappointed on the inside, but I won't allow that emotion to show.
Main Course - Complete this sentence: I feel alone when...
I'm in a crowd of people.
Dessert - Name one TV show you wouldn't want to be caught dead watching.
Extreme Makeover. The message behind this program, that people should undergo extensive plastic surgery to feel better about themselves, is the most deplorable message presently put forth by television.
1 comment:
> The message behind this program....is the most deplorable message presently put forth by television.
Agreed. It's the same situation as Barbie© dolls, which are in and of themselves evil.
Post a Comment