Appetizer--Which keys do you have on your key chain?
Condo, car, office, and storage unit. There are also a couple mystery keys that I haven't used for year. I'm afraid to remove them for fear I'll eventually discover the appropriate lock.
Soup--What is the most spontaneous thing you've ever done?
My MA degree. One evening, I decided it was time to pursue my MA. I drove to the school, talked to the graduate advisor (who advised me the deadline for application was the following day), filled out the paperwork overnight, and was accepted into the program, with a teaching assistantship, a few weeks later.
There was also the time when I dove into a hotel swimming pool wearing a suit & tie. Seeing my silliness, several people ran from the hotel bar (the bar opened directly to the pool area) and took the plunge. We exited the pool and entered the hot tub, fully clothed. Minutes later, hotel security asked that we vacate the pool area. Sad that my fun was over, I left the pool area (still soaking wet) and tromped through the ballroom searching for my friends.
Salad--Who is the best cook in your family?
Me, of course.
Main Course--If you were to write a "how-to" book, what would the title be?
Geek Cool: How to Read Comic Books, Dress Like a Jedi, and Exude Social Charisma.
Dessert--Name a recent fad you've tried.
Does watching The Apprentice count?
7 comments:
Geek Cool:
How to Read Comic Books, Check
Dress Like a Jedi, Check
and Exude Social Charisma. For girls, all they need to do is wear skimpy costumes at conventions.
<3 Susan
I love that you went and got your Master's so on the fly. I've been debating this on back and forth for far to long.
I love the subtitle of your blog.
Thanks, Lora. Getting my Ph.D. was far more planned.
LOL, Susan!
It seems to me that for girls, all they need to do is show up at conventions.
Michael:
Thats so very true, esp at the cons Ive been to...which is why if you have a BF you MUST bring him to help stave off those-who-would-not-know-deoderant
"those-who-would-not-know-deoderant"
Classic.
My friends I plan to at a future convention go as "The Fanboi Funk Patrol" we will be armed with soap and water in a spray gun, bars of soap, deoderant, loofahs...anything that would cause a true fanboi to scream in horror :D
<3 Susan
Post a Comment