Sunday, April 24, 2005

Dance to a Different Feast

Appetizer--Name something that helps you fall asleep.
If I'm having a tough time sleeping, very little will change that. I usually get up for a couple hours, goof around on the computer, then crawl back into bed.

Soup--Who brings out the best in you?
The Army, or so their commercial says. Be all that you can be!

Salad--What do you like to do on a rainy day?
Breathe deep. I love the smell of rain.

Main Course--Complete this sentence: In our home, we never have enough...
Episodes of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Why did that show have to end? What a travesty.

Dessert--Which shoe do you put on first?
The left, I think.

2 comments:

Jamie Dawn said...

I really enjoyed the "Who Cares" post, and I can relate with the begging and whining because I'm a homeschooling mom. The deals and bargains my son has tried to make in order to avoid work is really funny and annoying at the same time.

Michael said...

> The left, I think.

Wow, big surprise there. ;)