Appetizer - Who is the one person you email more often than anyone else?
My dissertation writing partner. We email comments back and forth several times a week. Those emails should be tapering off, though. Assuming I have some revisions, I should wrap up the entire dissertation process over the course of the next couple weeks. She should wrap up by the end of the current quarter.
Soup - So far, which year of your life has been the most enjoyable?
I'm thinking the upcoming year is going to be more than spectacular: new child, new job, new home.
Salad - Name someone with whom you have lost touch but would like to reunite.
I can think of three off the top of my head: Steve, Tommy, and Tracy. I could probably get in touch with Steve and Tommy within a matter of minutes. Tracy would probably be more difficult to track down.
Main Course - What was the tastiest meal you had this past week?
Spinach salad. Organic wheat spaghetti. Quorn meatballs. Breyers Light Samoa Girl Scout Cookie ice cream (delicious! STK rates it as "the best ice cream ever!")
Dessert - Using the letters in your favorite color, write three words that describe your personality.
Gregarious. Erudite. Nonstandard.
10 comments:
Wouldn't that be 'Quornballs'?
Quornball is right ::points to Michael::
Hey, I resemble that remark...or something....
Hey, I just had a great idea for vegetarian junk food:
QUORNDOGS!!
Whaddaya think?
Check out the Quorn site and you'll see they already have Quorn meat-free dogs. Mmmmmm. We haven't tried those yet but they're on the menu.
Sounds like just the thing for a baseball game - with wood bats and real grass, of course. (To keep with the plant-life theme, along with the fact that aluminium bats and artificial turn are pure evil.)
No Im going to have to disagree. Caramel Ice Cream is the best...I have favourable..reactions...to it. Second is Butterfinger Ice Cream,..I just tried that last night :D
<3 Susan
Try to the Samoa ice cream--you might change your mind. It's fabu!
But, um, I seriously have a very, um, happy...yes, happy reaction when partaking of the caramel Ice cream...as in it makes me not need AA batteries... v_v*
But I will try the gril scout ice cream at some point
<3 Susan
Post a Comment