Appetizer - What is the worst movie you've ever seen?
I've seen an awful lot of horrible movies. A couple off the top of my head: AvP, Some Kind of Wonderful, and Raptor Island.
Soup - Name something that reminds you of your childhood.
Star Wars.
Salad - If you had to live in a large city, which one would you want it to be?
New York City or San Francisco.
Main Course - What's a "big word" you like to use to impress people?
Obfuscate (or any derivative thereof: obfuscation, obfuscating). Concommitantly appears in my writing from time to time. Epistemological, hermeneutical, phenomenological, and ontological are also words I use to impress.
Dessert - Describe your hairstyle.
Neo-Buddhist monk.
3 comments:
You forgot "counterhegemonic". I've always liked that one.
If AvP had excluded any scenes involving humans, I'd consider it passable Sci-Fi fare. The fights between the Alien and Predator were highly entertaining. The rest of the film was crapola.
HEY! Congrats & good luck ol friend. -nicke
Post a Comment