Saturday, March 26, 2005

Corrupting My Youth

With The Little One's arrival approximately 2.5 months away, I've started the process of gathering some interesting toys. I realize that he won't really be able to start enjoying them until he's been on the planet for a couple years or so, but I figure I might as well start the geekification process as early as possible. Behold the 1st purely geek purchases from loving parents to their child.

Gigan lives!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Nyarlathotep, the Creeping Chaos!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

4 comments:

Your Host said...

I like the creeping doom one. He looks cuddly.

Michael said...

I hope you will allow me the honor of buying TLO that Yersinia pestis you featured a few weeks ago. (I can jut hear it now: "My high school buddy gave my baby the black plague!")

dilliwag said...

Mikey, the honor is yours! ::takes black plague off the "must have" list::

Anonymous said...

Derek, I want you to be my dad...*MY* dad never gave *ME* the black plague! *pouts* And I had to buy my own Elder God plushie *pouts more*

<3 Susan