Appetizer - Where do you go when you want to relax?
For a very long run. Something about the the deep breathing and the rhythmic pounding of feet puts me into an almost meditative state.
Soup - Tell about something that made you laugh this week.
At dinner on Friday night, T & J told a great story about one of their first dates. The punchline was, "How much is the soup?"
Salad - What is your favorite texture?
Puppy fluff.
Main Course - If you were to publish your autobiography, what would the first sentence be?
It was a dark and stormy night . . .
or
Had I known the physical trauma of birth would wind up the least painful of the awakenings experienced in my lifetime, I probably would have had second thoughts about entering the world.
Dessert - Do you celebrate St. Patrick's Day? If so, how?
I used to drink copious amounts of Harp Lager and Guinness Stout. These days, I usually don a Green Lantern t-shirt and call it good.
3 comments:
Voltron!
Man, that brings back some memories.
I second Voltron. I had him on my birthday cake when I was 5
I would dearly love to see the original japanese version.
-Susan
Great work!
http://nwzrlmrf.com/asjh/vccy.html | http://wzpthapg.com/oxcf/nuxn.html
Post a Comment