Appetizer: Name 3 cosmetics/toiletries that you use on a daily basis.
Jason Certified Organic Tea Tree Oil Deodorant. Kiss My Face Olive Oil Moisturizer. Alba Mango Vanilla Shave Cream.
Soup: Approximately how much exercise do you get per week, and what type of exercise is it (walking, running, swimming, etc.)
I usually exercise five days a week. On M/W/F I stretch for 20 minutes, lift weights for a half hour, and run 3-4 miles or swim a mile. All told, my M/W/F workout takes about 1.5 hours. T/TH I'm on campus all day and do a great deal of walking (I intentionally requested an office with a remote location so I had further to walk to class). Weekend workouts are the same as the rest of the week minus the weight lifting.
Salad: Write a sentence including your favorite color and your favorite food.
On a good portabello mushroom sandwich, the mushroom should be dark, almost black, and never green.
Main Course: What famous person/celebrity do you think you look like?
While I don't think I look like many of these people, I've been compared to Joseph Fiennes, Alice Cooper (what?!), Jeff Buckley, Jim Carrey, and Johnny Depp.
Dessert: Name 2 simple things that never fail to make you happy.
Being greeted by my dog. Having Kathleen in my life.
2 comments:
I tend to agree with the Joseph Fiennes comparison.
When your hair was longer, I thought you looked a bit like Alan Rickman as Professor Snape.
I also saw a resemblance to Geddy Lee from Rush - hair and facial hair, mostly.
Post a Comment