From humorscope.com via Mike.
Calculating your superhero identity for the day...
Searching secret NSA documents...
Attempting to contact your third grade teacher...*
Tossing electrons in the air...
Your Superhero Identity For Today Is:
Name: Ice Dude
Secret Identity: Derek
Special Power: Incredible Energy
Transportation: Electric Chopper
Weapon: Psychotronic Blade
Costume: Alligator Helmet
Sidekick: Dirk Deadly
Nemesis: Eric the Puzzler
Tragic Flaw: Addicted to squash
Favorite Food: Green Beans
*Actually, if they'd contact my parents they can find my third grade teacher ASAP. My folks have been best friends with my third grade teacher and her husband since the mid 1970s.
2 comments:
Ice Dude - most excellent! ::does air guitar riff::
Just be careful with that Psychotronic Blade. You could put an eye out with that thing...
I'll be careful. I'm more than a little worried about Eric the Puzzler. The rubiks cube used to give me fits. I never did figure out how to do more than two sides of that damn thing.
Post a Comment