I can't seem to get into writing mode, today. I had to get up early this morning and run a bunch of errands. Of course, I'm now in the habit of staying up late and couldn't sleep when I tried to retire around 1:30 AM. So, I layed in bed and acted like I was asleep. At least my body was resting, right? I got up, picked up heartworm meds at the vet, stopped at school to deal with continuous enrollment status, picked up a couple pounds of my favorite Kaladi Bros coffees (pound each of Puravida & Trieste blends . . . mmmmmm), snagged The Muffs new album (also found the Cardigans latest in a used bin), and made it home around noon with the intention of writing all afternoon. AHAHAHAHAHA!
Rather than writing, I spent the afternoon napping (quick power nap--I can't do long naps for some reason), cleaning the office (okay, shifting piles of books around would be more accurate), web surfing, and blogging (obviously). I'm leaving to work out in about 10 minutes so the afternoon hasn't been a total wash. Looks like I'll have to do some writing tonight. Yippee!
No comments:
Post a Comment