In a recent episode of Justice League Unlimited, Batman admitted he could use some therapy. He confessed:
"I'm a rich guy with issues. A lot of issues."
Step One is admitting you have a problem, Bats. There's hope for you yet! A few sessions with Doc Samson will fix you right up. Wait, wrong universe. Who's the resident therapist for the DC metahuman set?
For the record, I think Doc Samson's long hair look is far superior. Now THIS looks like a cool superhero.
2 comments:
What I loved was that he referred to himself as a "rich kid", despite an earlier claim that he hasn't been a child since he was eight.
Also, I've long appreciated Kevin Conroy's voice, but never so much as when Bats was singing "Am I Blue".
"A lot of issues". Well, that's tactful. Bats has probably got at least 100 points in Psych Lims. In fact, if he didn't have so many Hunteds, you could probably build his character with only Psych Lims.
Post a Comment