Thursday, December 18, 2003

The Light at the End of the Tunnel

Academic Hell Week is almost over. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel and it isn't a train. Forty exams to go and another semester will be complete. Better yet, my life will get back to some semblance of normal. Whatever that means. Actually, the craziness of the holiday season is just getting started. Tonight is Xmas with STK's family, tomorrow night is the CSU departmental graduation ceremony, Saturday is an Xmas program with STK's graduate friends, Sunday is a solstice celebration, Monday is final grades due date, Tuesday is Bubba Ho-tep with Raena & Scott, Wednesday morning is breakfast with Mikey & Jennafer, and sometime on Wednesday we make the trek to my folks for Xmas proper. Whew. Oh, did I mention we're leaving for Hawaii on the 26th?

I love the holidays.

No comments: