Aloha
While typing this post, I'm looking out my hotel room window at the waves rolling up on Waikiki Beach. After a very long day of travel, Kathleen and I reached Honolulu safely. Our first day in paradise consisted of strolling along the beach, watching the sun set, napping, and dancing at a local Goth/Industrial club. Considering how exhausted we were from our 2 AM wake-up and sprint to DIA, not a bad day.
Today, we're thinking of tackling the Diamond Head climb. Everyone says its the "must do" attraction. Tomorrow, I think we're headed for Pearl Harbor.
Conversation of yesterday
GothGuy: You're not from around here, right?
Me: No. We're from Denver.
Gothguy: I thought so. You don't look like you fit here.
Me: Well, the music is a little different than what we're used to.
Guy: I'm Jason. Welcome to our little corner of the world ::waves a couple people over to introduce us::
No comments:
Post a Comment