Avalanche!
I've recovered from my battle with the flu only to find myself buried under an avalanche of final papers. All told, I have 177 final papers to grade in the next three days. Yuu can imagine what I'll be doing almost every waking minute of those three days. I knocked out 34 papers by getting up early this morning and getting right on it. Only 143 remaining. The good news is that I'll be finished with this round of papers by Monday. The bad news is that I'll receive a total of 177 final exams during the upcoming week. All that being said, I'm glad I'm the one doing the grading and not the one taking the final exams.
Thanks to the efforts of Gene, I'm addicted to Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic. In the context of the game, I'm in the process of completing my Jedi Training. I can't tell you how tempted I am to put down the grading and sneak in a little KotOR action.
I'm taking a break from grading this evening to catch a movie with my lovely and alluring wife. We're going to catch The Station Agent at one of the local art house theaters. Next on the Must See list: Bubba Ho-Tep.
No comments:
Post a Comment