Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Avalanche!

Ever have a week or two where everything comes crashing down at once? Not in a bad way, but just so much going on that you feel like you absolutely cannot get caught up in any facet of your life? That's me. It started last week with Episode III: Revenge of TLO's Pneumonia--he stayed sick for the better part of a week. STK and I scrambled to make work arrangements that minimized our absence from the classroom. Thankfully, I'm team teaching two classes this semester and only had to cancel one class despite the fact that I was home with TLO for two full days.

With classes wrapping up a week from Thursday, I'm swamped at school. The moment I finish grading papers, another wave comes crashing into my office. 50 papers and 16 speeches will need grading this weekend. Yippee! Time to earn my pay, I suppose. With the exception of midterm, the rest of the semester is very manageable. Four weeks of craziness and eleven weeks of manageable. Not all that bad. If everything goes as planned, I should be finished with final grades and all by Friday, May 18.

Back to the grading!

Before I forget, Happy Beltane!

No comments: