I missed The Feast last week so here it is!
Appetizer--Name one thing nice that you could do for someone else today.
I could pick up someone's errant attempt to throw their McDonald's refuse in the trash can. And I did.
Soup--When was the last time you were frightened by the weather?
Driving back to Colorado in late May and encountering a wicked thunderstorm. The rain/hail was so intense I couldn't see more than a few feet in front of the car; the lightning and thunder were absolutely non-stop. I kept thinking to myself, "There could be a tornado bearing down on us and we'd never see or hear it coming." Did I mention this was in the middle of the night?
Salad--What would you say is the most useful website or blog that you visit?
My own blog, of course. I use this site to link with all my other favorite blogs.
Main Course--Who was your favorite singer/group when you were a child?
As embarrassing as it might be, I loved the Captain and Tennille. I bet my sister and I played Song of Joy on our console stereo 1000+ times. Hurry on down to the butterscotch castle . . .
Dessert--Do you have any rituals? If so, what are they?
I have tons of rituals. For example, I eat one of three things for lunch every single day. This never varies. Never. If I'm going to be at work during lunch, I almost always bring a sack lunch.
Lunch One: yogurt w/grapenuts & raisins, fruit (banana, pear, or Granny Smith), and dry cereal (Crunchberry).
Lunch Two: Protein bar, fruit, dry cereal.
Lunch Three: Peanut butter & honey sandwich, fruit, dry cereal.
When I travel and my lunch routine gets disrupted, I actually get relatively stressed out about it.
1 comment:
To quote: kept thinking to myself, "There could be a tornado bearing down on us and we'd never see or hear it coming."
I DID have that happen. Got to work to find out that a tornado did indeed touch down about 5 minutes behind me on my way. Lots of hail and not a lot of visibility
Post a Comment