Saturday, July 22, 2006

Feast-o-rama

The Feast.

Appetizer--Fill in the blanks: I ____________ when I _____________.
I gag when I try to eat pudding.

I'm really not sure what that's about. I like the taste of most puddings but can't handle the consistency.

Soup--Name something you use to make your home smell good.
Nag Champa incense.

Salad--If you could receive a coupon in the mail for 50% off any product, what would you want it to be for?
I'd really like a coupon for World Market so I can buy this bookcase for our new house. Actually, I'd love two of these bookcases.

Main Course--Besides sleeping, what do you spend the majority of the hours of your typical day doing?
Teaching. I'll spend most of tomorrow, Saturday, taking care of the little one.

Dessert--What can you hear right now while answering these questions?
Dryer. Computer fan. Keyboard. Crickets out in the lawn.

No comments: