The Feast, Friday, September 30
Appetizer--When was the last time you visited a hospital?
June 19, two days after TLO joined the world. I've been to a clinic a couple times since, but that's not really a hospital.
Soup--On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how ambitious are you?
6.
Salad--Make a sentence using the letters of a body part. (Example: (mouth) My other ukelele tings healthily.)
Every lark breakfasts on worms.
Main Course--If you were to start a club, what would the subject matter be, and what would you name it?
I'd probably start a local Star Wars club. There just aren't enough Star Wars geeks around here (that I know of). The name of the club would be SWAG (Star Wars: Unabashedly Geeky).
Dessert--What color is the carpet/flooring in your home?
Hardwood and linoleum. We have numerous bamboo rugs placed throughout the place, too.
2 comments:
Ill join your club. All Hail the geeks!
Susan, you're the Queen of geeks. Join me and we'll rule the galaxy together!
Post a Comment