Appetizer--Name 3 qualities that are important to you in friendship.
Compassion. Trust. Dependability.
Soup--If you could dream about anything tonight, what would the subject matter be?
I'd dream about being a Jedi Knight, of course. A Green Lantern dream would work, too.
Salad--Do you usually make an effort to personally thank people who do favors for you?
Yep. I keep a stack of "Thank You" cards in the desk (and use them). STK and I had all the people who helped unpack the moving track over for dessert a while back.
Main Course--If you had to go out of town for an extended period of time, who would you trust to take care of your home and belongings?
Funny you should ask. We're leaving town in a few weeks and we've asked a very dependable student to house sit.
Dessert--How do you react to practical jokes when they're played on you?
If it's funny, I laugh. If not, I scowl.
No comments:
Post a Comment