Sunday, January 21, 2007

The Return of the Feast

Friday, January 19, 2007, Feast One Hundred & Twenty Seven

Appetizer--Which television shows do you just refuse to miss?
Battlestar Galactica, Heroes, Studio 60


Soup--Who did you last speak to on the telephone?
A, my son, called from beautiful Hawaii to let me know his new phone number, email, etc. As much as I dislike the institution as a whole, the military has been good for him. The bad: he's scheduled to head for Iraq in October.

Salad--How many pillows do you keep on your bed?
Nine. Four "regular" pillows, two body pillows, and three decorative pillows.

Main Course--Name one addition to your computer (software, hardware, etc.) that you'd love to have.
How about a new video card?

Dessert--What is your favorite foreign food?
I love most ethnic foods (I ate Afghani food last night), but Middle Eastern fare is definitely one of my favorites.

2 comments:

Susan A. Hubbard said...

hey you didnt answer one

Anonymous said...

Tell A not to try to be a hero. He doesn't want to have trouble in airports after the war: http://www.snopes.com/military/medal.htm