Sunday, January 14, 2007

George Bush, er, Leeroy Jenkins

Well, the President has decided that more troops will secure the cluster frak that is Baghdad. Yeah, right. Will this guy ever learn? This whole operation has been so frelling botched from the beginning that there's little or no hope of a positive outcome. The best take I've seen on the President's refusal to listen to anyone outside of his intimate little cohort, comes from Kung Fu Monkey.

Check it out.

George Bush, are you Leeroy Jenkins? Thanks to WWdN: In Exile for pointing the way to this video.

3 comments:

Michael said...

"Cluster frak"? "Frelling"?

Holy fetch, if you keep talking like that, people are going to think you're from freakin' Utah. That, or Napoleon Dynamite.

Of course, being mistaken for Napoleon Dynamite would be flippin' sweet!

dilliwag said...

I've been trying to clean up my filthy mouth a bit. Somewhere along the line, the "f" word became my favorite term. With TLO in the house, I'm trying to clean it up a bit. While I really could care less if he swears when he's older, daycare might not understand an 18 month old dropping the F bomb. Besides, how geeky would it be if he starts saying "frakking" or "frelling" by 2 years old. Too fucking, er, frelling funny.

Michael said...

Indeed, that would be too frelling funny.

The preferred substitute words on Babylon 5 are 'frag', as in 'Absa-fraggin-lutely', or 'stroke', as in 'Stroke off!'