Friday, May 19, 2006

Return of the The Feast From 20,000 Fathoms

Friday's Feast, May 19, 2006

Appetizer--What is the last thing you had to have repaired?
I had to replace the windshield wiper blades on the Civic. Does that count as repairing? I actually replaced the blades myself.

Soup--If someone gave you $2,000 with the stipulation that you had to spend half of it on yourself and give the rest to charity, where would you spend the $1,000 and which charity would receive your remaining $1,000?
$1000 would go to a new Honda scooter for scooting around town.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
$1000 would go a local Buddhist monastery.

Salad--What is one of your favorite songs from the 1980s?
Arabian Knights--Siouxsie and the Banshees

Main Course--You enter a pet store. Which section do you go to first?
Small pets. I usually pic up foood for Oz, the bunny, then make my way to pick up necessities for the cats. I complete the circuit by cruising to the dog food area.

Dessert--On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how athletic are you?
7. I'm not very graceful but can hold my own on a long run. As my runner's knee flared up a few weeks back, I'm also putting a few miles on the exercise bike. Run one day, bike the next, then a day off.

No comments: