Thursday, May 04, 2006

Feast!

Friday's Feast, May 05, 2006

Appetizer--From which country(s) are some (or all) of your ancestors?
UK, Germany, Native America

Soup--How would you describe your sneeze?
Howard Deanish. Eaaaarrrrgggghhhh.

Salad--What is the last thing you cleaned?
Dinner plates. I rinsed them and popped them in the dishwasher.

Main Course--Who made the strongest first impression on you?
My wife. The first time I saw her dancing, it stopped me in my tracks. I crushed on her from afar for several years. How I wish I had approached her that first night. It all worked out in the end, but we both would have avoided a lot of grief had I screwed up the courage to talk to her.

Dessert--Name one thing you want to accomplish in your lifetime.
You know, I'm pretty darn pleased with all the things I've accomplished to this point. As far as I'm concerned, everything else is bonus material.

2 comments:

Your Host said...

"Who made the strongest first impression on you?
My wife. The first time I saw her dancing, it stopped me in my tracks."

Derek, I just love this. There is little better in the world than a man totally, utterly in love with his wife.

ribbiticus said...

your wife is lucky to have such a sweetie for a husband. guess she "stopped in her tracks" too.

good feast! mine's up! :)