Last weekend, while feeding TLO and channel surfing, I stumbled across Shakespeare In Love. I adore that movie! It's easily in my Top Ten Favorite Movies list, possibly in the top five. I watched the last 20 minutes or so while TLO finished a bottle quite leisurely. A couple hours later, TLO was playing in his exersaucer when I noticed a DVD on the floor. We placed the exersaucer too close to the DVD storage space and TLO snagged one off the shelf. We're still learning this whole parenting thing--we're amazed by a baby's ability to snag almost anything from anywhere. Mr Fantastic would be proud. Of the several dozen DVDs within reach, guess which one he pulled off the shelf? If you said Shakespeare in Love, give yourself a No Prize. A little too weird, don't you think?
STK and I have a new DVD obsession: Farscape! How did I manage to miss this series the first time around? Thank the Maker for Netflix. We're working our way through season two and loving every episode.
Remember the wicked cold I groaned about in December? While we're not in the balmy range like Colorado, the average temperature for January has been 15 degrees above normal. How about a blistering 33 degrees rather than 18? Tonight, we bundled up TLO and went for a one hour evening walk. If it's above 28, we're taking advantage of the "nice" weather.
The Denver Nuggets have won seven games in a row. Unbelievable. I'd given up hope of anything more than a .500 season, which isn't really all that bad considering the atrocious records posted by the Nuggets throughout the 90s and early 00s.
2 comments:
I couldn't get into Farscape. But I do have sick obsessions with Firefly and Galactica.
It's not weird. The universe is telling you to do something with Shakespeare in Love. Perhaps a rhet. crit. piece? Keep watching until you see what TLO sees.
Post a Comment