Saturday, January 07, 2006

King of the Feasts

I haven't participated in Friday's Feast for a bit and thought I'd get back in the groove.

Appetizer--Have you ever seen a ghost or an angel?
I'm not sure. I've seen/heard some odd things happen that don't appear to have a direct explanation, the mysterious closing door in our new place comes to mind, but I've never observed anything directly. I'd love run into a ghost someday.

Soup--What is your favorite board game?
Although I haven't played in years, I've always been a big fan of Axis and Allies.

Salad--What was the last movie you saw that made you cry?
King Kong. I'm a sucker for the big ape.

Main Course--What would you do if you had 3 months off from your job?
The same thing I do every summer. Stay up late, sleep late, and do a lot of fun reading.

Dessert--What kind of shoes are you wearing today?
Doc Marten combat boots, of course.

2 comments:

Michael said...

Doc Marten combat boots, of course.

Of course.

Hey, do you still do that whole 'sitting on the front row as students come in' thing, where the students don't realize that you're the professor? That's classic.

dilliwag said...

I haven't tried to masquerade is a student at my present gig. Not many non-trads in these parts and I'm afraid I can't pass for 20ish anymore. 25? Maybe.

I did wear my GL leather jacket/olive scarf/black watch cap to class last Friday. Several people *gasped* as I entered the room. hehehehe