Friday's Feast, January 20, 2006
Appetizer--About how many times per day do you check your email?
183. I'm not kidding. I keep my email application running from the moment I get up to the moment I go to bed. If I'm near a computer, the email is being checked. Oddly enough, about 90 percent of my email is work related. I get very little personal email.
Soup--If you had the money to collect something really valuable, what would it be?
Comic books, comic books, and more comic books. I'd collect every comic published by Marvel & DC.
Salad--Write a sentence using the letters of your favorite beverage. (Example: The egret admires.)
Can otters feel frisky every evening?
Main Course--If you could be on a game show, which one would you want it to be?
I'd say Jeopardy, but Mike and Curtis would kill me. How about The Match Game? I used to be pretty good at that when I was kid.
Dessert--Name 3 computer programs or web sites you would hate to be without.
WordPerfect.
Alvaro's Comicboards.com.
Netflix.
1 comment:
I'd say Jeopardy, but Mike and Curtis would kill me.
That may be the nicest thing anyone's ever said about me...
No, wait, I just got off the phone with Nancy. Never mind. :)
Post a Comment