Appetizer: Name 3 things that you are wearing today.
Black converse. Baggy Levi's. Black Hanes t-shirt.
Soup: Who was the last person you hugged?
Kathleen. I also got hugged by a student yesterday. Before anyone gets any silly ideas, this is a student who is 30 years old, married, and has taken a number of my classes. With a select handful of students (maybe three or four over my 12 year teaching career), that line between teacher/student/friend gets a little hazy. I could definitely see Kathleen and I hanging out with this student and her husband (after she graduates, of course).
Salad: What do you like to order from your favorite fast food place?
#36 (a vegetarian sandwich). The independently owned sub shop we frequent lists all the sandwiches by number. I always get the #36. The sandwich consists of wheat bread, lettuce, tomato, onion, jalapenos, pickles, black olives, green peppers, and four types of cheese (provolone, cheddar, mozzarella, parmesan). Hold the italian dressing (I HATE any kind of oil on a sandwich), salt, and pepper. As we always get Sub Stop to go, I splash a little balsamic vinegar on the stack when we get home. Mmmmm.
Main Course: What time of day do you usually feel most energized?
Sometime between 10 PM and 2 AM.
Dessert: Using the letters in your first name, write a sentence.
Dangerous echinoderms radiate extreme Kelvins.
2 comments:
That sandwich sounds delicious.
As good as the sandwich sounds, it would probably give me heartburn. I don't handle peppers very well.
There's a 2:00 in the morning now, too?
Post a Comment