I would laugh my ass off if Obama sent out the much anticipated Veepstake text message at 3 AM. This has to be the most anticipated mass text in history, no?
You pretty much called it. You were just off my a night.
By the way, what are you thinking of the convention? I've watched not one second of it so far. Of course, I didn't see any of the Olympics either, except for the Parade of Nation in the opening ceremonies.
Hey there. Thanks for linking to Transcendental Floss and for stopping by today to comment.
I've added Rhetorical Imprints to our Circle of Blog blogroll to reciprocate.
As for the text thing, I think I'm the last person on the planet to sign up for a texting plan. That said, I was on vacation on an island at the time with no access to news, so I didn't even find out until Sunday evening.
4 comments:
So, how did that laugh go?
Enjoyed every second of it.
You pretty much called it. You were just off my a night.
By the way, what are you thinking of the convention? I've watched not one second of it so far. Of course, I didn't see any of the Olympics either, except for the Parade of Nation in the opening ceremonies.
Hey there. Thanks for linking to Transcendental Floss and for stopping by today to comment.
I've added Rhetorical Imprints to our Circle of Blog blogroll to reciprocate.
As for the text thing, I think I'm the last person on the planet to sign up for a texting plan. That said, I was on vacation on an island at the time with no access to news, so I didn't even find out until Sunday evening.
Post a Comment