Easter Island. I've always loved the mystery of Easter Island. I think I first heard of the place on an old episode of In Search Of . . . with Leonard Nimoy.
Energy Efficiency. STK and I have been talking about ways to increase our energy efficiency. With gas prices on the rise, the Civic Hybrid is looking more and more like a good investment. We're also thinking about getting an electric lawn mower. We have an old gas one that could be used a couple times a year when the mowing gets really tough. The rest of the time, though, an electric or even a reel mower would probably do the trick. We even talked for a few minutes about exploring the possibility of solar panels sometime in the future. Every little bit helps, right?
Easter Eggs. Our tax dollars hard at work. Geez. I'm all about tradition and everything, but do we really need designer Easter eggs? As an Iowa native, I'm embarrassed to be associated with that egg. Talk about hideous.
1 comment:
There's an egg under all that?!
The Colorado and Utah eggs are pretty cool, though. The West Virginia egg is boring, and probably pointless to anyone who's never lived there.
Post a Comment