Friday, October 13, 2006

Feastolicious

Friday's Feast, October 13, 2006

Appetizer--Approximately how many hours per week do you spend reading other blogs?
Two or three, I think. I make the regular rounds of my friends, then spend a goodly amount of time reading academic & popular culture blogs. Do I get points for being extra geeky?

Soup--Your community wants everyone to give one thing to put into a time capsule. What item would you choose to include?
A box set of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. The greatness of that television program should never be forgotten.

Salad--What is the most interesting tourist attraction you've ever visited?
I don't know that this counts as a tourist attraction, but I once visited a Goth club in Utrecht, Netherlands. Very cool experience. For the most part, the styles and music were almost exactly the same as back here in the states.

Main Course--If you could give an award to anyone for anything, who would it be and what would the award be titled?
The Excellence in Art Education Award would be presented to my wife, STK. Seriously, she's an absolutely fabulous teacher. Every person I've ever met from her workplace makes a point of saying, "Do you know how amazing your wife is?" I just smile and say, "Of course! That's why I married her."

Dessert--What do you think your favorite color reveals about your personality?
I'd like to think the color green reveals my deep commitment to non-violence and my desire to honor all life on this planet. Of course, green could also be some kind of reference to the jealous creature I used to be during my late teens and early twenties. Thank goodness those days are long gone.

7 comments:

Wendy Ann Edwina D'Cunha e Pereira said...

Your main course is really nice & you have a very honest dessert.........lovely meal all in all...

Anonymous said...

Love your feast! Your main course is so sweet and you dessert made me laught! Happy Friday!

Anonymous said...

Great feast! I love the dessert :)

Happy Friday!

FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

I love your main course. Green is pretty cool too.
Mine is up. Come join me.

Anonymous said...

thats a great answer for dessert.thanks for sharing

Anonymous said...

Id rather share Firefly than Buffy LOL

Anonymous said...

What a great feast you served up. Loved your answer for the color.

Mine is up too.