Friday, October 06, 2006

The Feast

Friday's Feast, October 06, 2006

Appetizer--Name a song you know by heart
Blackbird, The Beatles. I sing the song to TLO when he's distressed and it always seems to soothe the savage beast.

Soup--What will you absolutely not do in front of another person?
Put an exam together. Exams are super secret, classified material and should never be shown to the eyes of another.

Salad--How often do you use mouthwash and what kind do you like?
Never. I'm in recovery and most mouthwash has significant amounts of alcohol. You might as well be mouthwashing with peppermint schnapps. Bleh.

Main Course--Finish this sentence: I am embarrassed when...
I don't embarrass easily, but I guess I feel a little weird when I totally blow it in front of my students. For instance, I misread the syllabus one day last year and covered the wrong lecture material. Students were mystified as to why I was talking about an article we weren't supposed to read until the following week.

Dessert--What was the last food you craved?
Coffee. Every morning.

No comments: