Thursday, September 14, 2006

The Frellin' Feast Returns!

Friday's Feast, One Hundred & Eleven

Appetizer--What was the very last song you listened to?
Kathy's Song--Apoptygma Berzerk. No, wait! I watched the video for No Doubt's "New" with one of my classes this afternoon.

Soup--What is one company/store/corporation you would recommend that people stay away from?
Wal-Mart. Wal-Mart. Wal-Mart!

Salad--On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how much do you enjoy having your picture made?
6

Main Course--Besides a bookmark, what is something you've used to keep your place in a book?
A receipt.

Dessert--Name a food that you like that most people don't
Black licorice.

11 comments:

FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

I guess Walmart is that bad and receipts are often being used.
My feast is up too. Come now and feast with me.

graymama said...

My father LOVES black licorice.

Nice meal!

Anonymous said...

Nice feast. :) I've served the same soup as you. I'll pass on dessert though - I love red licorice, but not black.

Anonymous said...

No black licorice for me, either. Happy Friday!

mmog37 said...

I used to love black licorice...but now it just taste like medicine to me...

Mama Duck said...

Mmmmm, black licorice.... Hope you have a great weekend - our feast is up as well!

Judy said...

DH likes black licorice as well... not me! I don't like anything anise flavored, though.

Great feast... Happy Friday. Mine's up.

Teena in Toronto said...

I LOVE black licorice. I love Walmart too (please don't hate me!).

Mine's up :)

Anonymous said...

Nice feast.
Happy Friday!

Unknown said...

I used to like WallMart, but I can't seem to find what I want, and it's always too crowded.
I love black licorice.
Very nice feast.
Happy Friday!

Your Host said...

Michael prefers red licorice, leaving more black licorice for me!