Friday, September 22, 2006, Feast One Hundred & Twelve
Appetizer--Measured in minutes or hours, how much exercise have you had in the last week?
Somewhere around four hours, I think. Typically, I'd be closer to between seven and ten hours but this damn tendonitis will. not. quit. So, I've been taking a day off about every three days.
Soup--If you had to change your blog title to something else, what would it be?
Being Geek Cool.
Salad--Name one television show you watched when you were 9-12 years old.
Battlestar Galactica. Oddly enough, I'm watching Battlestar Galactica some 29 years later. You should be watching Battlestar Galactica, too.
Main Course--If someone gave you $50 to spend with the one condition that it had to be educational, what would you purchase?
I think I'd put the $50 toward The Writings of Samuel Adams, vol. I-IV. A complete set, if you can find it, goes for around $150.
Dessert--Do you tend to prefer dark colors, neutral shades, or lighter/pastel hues?
Dark, darker, darkest. 75 percent of my wardrobe is black.
3 comments:
You need a shirt like my friend Jon's.
And Jon's shirt is?
For those who didn't follow the converstation over to my blog, my friend Jon's shirt says, "I'm only wearing black until they invent something darker."
Post a Comment