Friday's Feast, September 29, 2006
Appetizer--What is your favorite herb or spice?
Wasabi! I love it when the fumes waft up my nose and make my eyes water.
Soup--Name a song you like but haven't heard in a long time.
Abracadabra. Steve Miller Band. Terrible song, but I just loved it during middle school. Why the heck did I think of that? No clue.
Salad--If you were to take just one minute to write down as many things as you can think of that you need (not want) to do, approximately how many things would there be?
A half dozen or so. We're going on an overnight excursion--I'm running a race tomorrow AM with Dr. OneDink--and I have several things I need to get done when I get home from school.
Get dog stuffs ready for kennel.
Finish packing TLO miscellany.
Double check my race gear (where are my knit gloves, damnit!?)
Pack car.
Take dogs to kennel.
Drive to destination city.
Enjoy times with friends and family.
Main Course--Tell something interesting about one of your family members (nothing scandalous, please, just something unique).
My sister is a speech pathologist.
Dessert--What's the latest you've ever stayed awake?
Well, I once stayed awake for almost two days. I think I finally went to sleep almost 48 hours at 8 AM. Is that late or early?
7 comments:
middle schoo huh? LOL. Don't feel bad, i've got a typ on mine too!
Great list!
i dont think ive had wasabi before
LOl ...My best friend and I made up a dance routine to Abracadabra when I was a child.. We had to preform it for EVERYONE that would sit still long enough..lol I still love that song for that reason....good memories.
and wasabi...Yikes I tried it once, it tears me up badly. I can't take it ..lol My friend eats it like it's nothing on her sushi.
LOL! Now I'm almost positive NObody else said Wasabi today! That is sO funny! I have NO IDEA what made me think of MY song today either -- but it's a dilly! GREAT feast! Have a fun weekend!
Only ONCE you stayed awake for more than 48 hours? Who are you, and what have you done with my old friend? :)
Oh I love that song. Great feast!
I love me some wasabi :-)
Fabulous Feast!
Post a Comment